This lesson begins with Dr. Kappas discussing passive-aggressive behavior but soon moves into metaphysics; exorcism; agoraphobia; pre- birth regression; reincarnation; multiple personalities; dream therapy and insomnia.
Essay Question: What suggestions could help an insomniac?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas tells the group about a client with passive-aggressive behavior.
Start: 00:00:58 | End: 00:08:11 | Duration: 00:07:13
- Chapter 2 - The discussion moves into metaphysics and exorcism.
Start: 00:08:11 | End: 00:17:25 | Duration: 00:09:14
- Chapter 3 - Multiple personality disorder, how to recognize it, and how Dr. Kappas has treated it in the past.
Start: 00:17:25 | End: 00:32:20 | Duration: 00:14:55
- Chapter 4 - Pre-birth regression, and Dr. Kappas' experiences with reincarnation.
Start: 00:32:20 | End: 00:42:30 | Duration: 00:10:10
- Chapter 5 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas and the group interview a Physical female with insomnia and agoraphobia. Dr. Kappas explains her case.
Start: 00:42:30 | End: 00:59:20 | Duration: 00:16:50
- Chapter 6 - This client's therapists, and Dr. Kappas, analyze her dreams with the group.
Start: 00:59:20 | End: 01:03:56 | Duration: 00:04:36
- Chapter 7 - Dr. Kappas explains dreams to the client, and how they're affected by anticipatory anxiety.
Start: 01:03:56 | End: 01:09:30 | Duration: 00:05:34
- Chapter 8 - Dr. Kappas tests her suggestibility and does an arm raising induction/conversion.
Start: 01:09:30 | End: 01:18:47 | Duration: 00:09:17
- Chapter 9 - (Essay Question Info) Into the recliner for her progressive relaxation, then circle therapy to remove anxiety and dream therapy to vent out the causes.
Start: 01:18:47 | End: 01:31:50 | Duration: 00:13:03
- Chapter 10 - Dr. Kappas explains the post-hypnotic suggestion to re-hypnosis, then the group discusses her hypnotherapy session.
Start: 01:31:50 | End: 01:49:17 | Duration: 00:17:27
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 58 of 86, Hypnosis and Exorcism, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.