An expert in anorexia nervosa and bulimia, Dr. Kepner tells the group about these problems. Then Kim, a female Physical sexual client who is anorexic and bulimic, abuses laxatives, and has relationship problems, is interviewed by the group. And then a discussion about her case after she has left the room.
Essay Question: Describe what food represents to both the child and adolescent, inside of a person with an eating disorder.
- Chapter 1 - An expert in anorexia nervosa and bulimia, Dr. Kepner, tells the group about these problems.
Start: 00:00:55 | End: 00:09:22 | Duration: 00:08:27
- Chapter 2 - The guest expert illustrates the dynamics of these problems and how he has treated them.
Start: 00:09:22 | End: 00:21:30 | Duration: 00:12:08
- Chapter 3 - How these eating disorders are created and how circle therapy is the way to treat them in hypnotherapy.
Start: 00:21:30 | End: 00:39:30 | Duration: 00:18:00
- Chapter 4 - How age regression can be used in treating eating disorders in hypnosis.
Start: 00:39:30 | End: 00:48:47 | Duration: 00:09:17
- Chapter 5 - More information about eating disorders and causes.
Start: 00:48:47 | End: 01:01:43 | Duration: 00:12:56
- Chapter 6 - Kim, a female, 22 years, Physical sexual - somnambulist - anorexic and bulimic, abuses laxatives, is interviewed by the group about her eating disorders.
Start: 01:01:43 | End: 01:09:00 | Duration: 00:07:17
- Chapter 7 - More about her eating disorder and what she wants from hypnotherapy.
Start: 01:09:00 | End: 01:17:00 | Duration: 00:08:00
- Chapter 8 - More about the dynamics of bingeing and purging, and guilt about sex.
Start: 01:17:00 | End: 01:26:39 | Duration: 00:09:39
- Chapter 9 - A good group discussion about her case after she has left the room.
Start: 01:26:39 | End: 01:30:00 | Duration: 00:03:21
- Chapter 10 - Dr. Kappas tells the group how she developed her eating disorders, and how to treat her in hypnotherapy.
Start: 01:30:00 | End: 01:56:19 | Duration: 00:26:19
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 60 of 86, Hypnotherapy for Eating Disorders, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.