This lesson involves two clients. The first is a female Physical sexual - 67% - Physical suggestible who has memory loss, and cannot have an orgasm. The second female has fear of being alone and deep water.
Essay Question: How can a dream combined with other factors cause a phobic reaction that can last for years?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas and another therapist discuss the female client, Physical sexual - 67% - Physical suggestible, coming in.
Start: 00:00:55 | End: 00:05:24 | Duration: 00:04:29
- Chapter 2 - The group interviews this female client who wants to improve her sex life. She is Hispanic with passion, but also guilt and no sexual enjoyment.
Start: 00:05:24 | End: 00:23:20 | Duration: 00:17:56
- Chapter 3 - She talks about her memory problems. Then more about sexual dysfunction and family guilt.
Start: 00:23:20 | End: 00:28:44 | Duration: 00:05:24
- Chapter 4 - The group discusses this client after she has left the room.
Start: 00:28:44 | End: 00:39:27 | Duration: 00:10:43
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Kappas tells the group his views about this client. (Insightful and very interesting).
Start: 00:39:27 | End: 00:49:49 | Duration: 00:10:22
- Chapter 6 - An interview with a female client who has a fear of deep water and being alone.
Start: 00:49:49 | End: 01:00:35 | Duration: 00:10:46
- Chapter 7 - The interview with this client continues about her fears.
Start: 01:00:35 | End: 01:09:13 | Duration: 00:08:38
- Chapter 8 - The group discusses her case after she has left the room. Dr. Kappas explains her case and how precognitive dreams apply.
Start: 01:09:13 | End: 01:20:16 | Duration: 00:11:03
- Chapter 9 - The discussion continues with hypoglycemia, and more about her dreams and fears.
Start: 01:20:16 | End: 01:32:55 | Duration: 00:12:39
- Chapter 10 - Dr. Kappas explains how and why spontaneous or retrogression is safer than age regression. Then a good case history and how to proceed with this case.
Start: 01:32:55 | End: 01:40:14 | Duration: 00:08:19
- Chapter 11 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas explains to the client what he will do in therapy. Then directly into hypnosis for a progressive relaxation and hypnotherapy.
Start: 01:40:14 | End: 01:55:12 | Duration: 00:14:58
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 66 of 86, Hypnosis for Memory Loss, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.