Dr. Kappas discusses the effects of stress and attitude on our lives, processing information realistically, left and right brain liberalization applied to learning and communication, developing visualization and imagery, Then metaphysics, psychic behavior, development, hypoglycemia, and teaching hypnosis in colleges. Then Dr. Kappas talks about the history of hypnosis including stage hypnosis, hypnotic cons, evangelical preaching, and semantics.
Essay Question: Describe basic right-brain / left-brain theory.
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas discusses attitude, and its effect on our lives.
Start: 00:00:55 | End: 00:09:55 | Duration: 00:09:00
- Chapter 2 - How to balance the senses of sight and hearing so that the brain will process information realistically.
Start: 00:09:55 | End: 00:13:05 | Duration: 00:03:10
- Chapter 3 - Left and right brain lateralization applied to Physicals and Emotionals, and how we learn and communicate.
Start: 00:13:05 | End: 00:27:45 | Duration: 00:14:40
- Chapter 4 - Developing visualization and imagery and how we use them in hypnotherapy.
Start: 00:27:45 | End: 00:33:40 | Duration: 00:05:55
- Chapter 5 - Metaphysical realities, psychic behavior and development.
Start: 00:33:40 | End: 00:44:35 | Duration: 00:10:55
- Chapter 6 - Hypoglycemia, discussed by a guest expert on the subject, Dr. Kappas, and the group.
Start: 00:44:35 | End: 01:00:39 | Duration: 00:16:45
- Chapter 7 - Continuation of the discussion about hypoglycemia with the guest expert.
Start: 01:00:39 | End: 01:05:44 | Duration: 00:05:05
- Chapter 8 - A guest instructor talks about teaching hypnosis in universities and a brief history about hypnotherapy. (This guest is a very colorful character.)
Start: 01:05:44 | End: 01:25:00 | Duration: 00:19:16
- Chapter 9 - This guest discusses many other applications of the art of hypnosis both on stage and by cons. You really get the feeling that he has personal experience in this area.
Start: 01:25:00 | End: 01:38:33 | Duration: 00:13:33
- Chapter 10 - Hypnosis and its relationship to evangelical preaching, and the use of semantics.
Start: 01:38:33 | End: 01:42:44 | Duration: 00:04:11
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 7 of 86, Reducing Stress with Hypnosis, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.