Dr. Kappas discusses dream analysis, venting dreams and relationship strategies. Then related case histories about marriage counseling, communication and fair fighting between Emotionals and Physicals. Then Circle therapy, altering suggestibility, right and left brain function, present and past life regression. Also getting referrals and being a professional hypnotherapist.
Essay Question: How do you increase Physical suggestibility?
- Chapter 1 - The group is discussing the venting dreams of a Physical sexual rejected male.
Start: 00:01:15 | End: 00:10:00 | Duration: 00:08:45
- Chapter 2 - The case being discussed becomes more like a soap opera about a love triangle and relationship strategies.
Start: 00:10:00 | End: 00:17:35 | Duration: 00:07:35
- Chapter 3 - Dr. Kappas tells a case history about a young couple and therapy for a rejected male.
Start: 00:17:35 | End: 00:24:09 | Duration: 00:06:34
- Chapter 4 - Dr. Kappas and the group discuss another case history of an Emotional female with marriage problems, and the therapy that he did with her.
Start: 00:24:09 | End: 00:41:00 | Duration: 00:16:51
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Kappas discusses fair fighting and communication between Emotionals and Physicals.
Start: 00:41:00 | End: 00:52:00 | Duration: 00:11:00
- Chapter 6 - Dr. Kappas and the group discuss marriage and relationship counseling.
Start: 00:52:00 | End: 00:55:53 | Duration: 00:3:53
- Chapter 7 - The discussion continues about relationship counseling.
Start: 00:55:53 | End: 01:01:15 | Duration: 00:05:22
- Chapter 8 - Dr. Kappas describes how to do circle therapy and other relaxation techniques to reduce stress.
Start: 01:01:15 | End: 01:07:40 | Duration: 00:06:25
- Chapter 9 - More about Physical and Emotional suggestibility and how to alter them in hypnosis.
Start: 01:07:40 | End: 01:16:00 | Duration: 00:08:20
- Chapter 10 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas hypnotizes Ron and demonstrates how to increase his Physical suggestibility by working with his right brain.
Start: 01:16:00 | End: 01:27:15 | Duration: 00:11:15
- Chapter 11 - The post-hypnotic discussion gets into present and past life regression, and why to do them.
Start: 01:27:15 | End: 01:32:40 | Duration: 00:05:25
- Chapter 12 - Discussion about lecturing, getting referrals, and being professional in the practice of hypnotherapy.
Start: 01:32:40 | End: 01:54:28 | Duration: 00:21:48
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 9 of 86, Understanding Dreams, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.