Podcasting for Your Hypnotherapy Practice - Online Course
Presented By: Tricia Carr
Enhance Your Hypnotherapy Practice
with Professional Podcasting
In this seminar, Tricia Carr will immerse you in the wonderful world of Podcasting. Tricia will cover the art of creating content, as well as the tools and technicalities of becoming a professional Podcaster.
As people have become busier than ever, the podcast format has become extremely popular. Studies reveal that in 2020, over 155 million people listened to at least one podcast every week while doing housework, driving, exercising, and even while at work.
The length of podcasts allows for deep dives into topics and engaging conversations between hosts and guests. A recent study showed that 80% of listeners finish almost the entire podcast episode. The podcaster has the listener’s attention!
This is all good news for hypnotherapists, or anyone wanting to build their business, promote themselves, and their specialty! Podcasting allows you to express your ideas, philosophies and passions while building an incredible platform to promote your private practice. The voice is the number one tool for the hypnotherapist. Podcasting is truly the perfect domain for any hypnotherapist to exhibit their talents, wisdom, and therapeutic compassion.
Creating and distributing a podcast is available to anyone. However, there are complexities to the process of sustaining a successful and professional podcast platform. Tricia will cover everything needed to begin and succeed.
In this Professional Podcasting Seminar, you will learn:
- How to find your authentic, inner-podcaster and overcome shyness with mindset practices
- How to choose and refine your format according to the current listener market
- The importance of branding: audio, visual, and beyond
- Fundamental elements to start and publish a podcast
- How to directly and indirectly monetize your podcast
- How to market your hypnotherapy practice on your podcast
- How to get the most of your content creation by multi-formatting for the top video and social media platforms
- How to book guests
- Keys to sustaining a successful podcast
- Demystification of the technology of audio recording, editing, producing, etc.
- What is needed – an equipment list, with options to begin and to scale up
In this Professional Podcasting Seminar, you will receive:
- 5 hours and 23 minutes of streaming video instruction with Tricia Carr
- 1 hour of streaming video of Tricia doing Professional Podcasting (multiple clips with different guests)
- 180 days of unlimited access
- 50-page Podcasting for your Hypnotherapy Practice workbook (PDF)
- Total 7 Elective Hours/CEU Certificate
Register or Login to Order
You must be logged in to your AHA/HMI Account to order this Pay-Per-View course. Purchase options and promotional pricing are available after login. Please choose one of the three options below:
- Register to Buy this Online Streaming Seminar Now! – Create a Hypnosis.edu Guest Account
- Existing AHA Members, HMI Students, AHA/HMI Customers – Login Here to Purchase
- Not an AHA Member? – Join the AHA Today!
Become a new or renewing member of the AHA today for just $179.00 per year and receive your choice of an exciting $109.00 or $159.00 online streaming video seminar for FREE.