Healthy Boundaries - Live on Zoom
Presented By: Elaine Perliss, CHt
NOW Live on Zoom: The American Hypnosis Association is proud and excited to now offer students around the world this exciting, Interactive Distance Learning (IDL) seminar, LIVE on Zoom.
Regardless of where you live in the world you can attend this live interactive online course directly from your home or office through Zoom Meetings. Live questions and answers with your Instructor and interaction with your peers delivered in real time.
Bonus: In addition to the live seminar, we will also provide you with 180 days access to the Pay-Per-View streaming video. This is the professionally recorded online streaming video previously recorded in front of a live audience in the HMI Studios. This allows you to review and study the courses on streaming video after the live events.
Pay-Per-View Only Option: You also have the option to purchase just the Pay-Per-View streaming video without the Live Zoom course, this is the studio recorded online streaming video only option. See pricing and more information for the PPV Only Option.
Discover what Healthy Boundaries are, how to recognize when clients are struggling with them and learn powerful tools that help.
Have you or your clients ever said?
- I’m a helping, caring, sharing person but so often I feel overwhelmed, taken advantage of, unappreciated or even abandoned.
- No matter how much I do, it’s never enough.
- I’m such a perfectionist!
- I’m so self-critical, or I beat myself up so much!
- It’s so hard for me to ask for what I want or need.
- It makes me feel so guilty saying no to another’s request for help. So often, I just say yes due to my sense of obligation or to please the other person.
- My home life was/is filled with trauma, alcohol, drugs or other addictions.
If you answered “Yes” to 3 or more of the above… this class is for you!
- With both experiential and educational elements, you’ll learn strategies to reinforce your own healthy boundaries and gain tools to assist your clients in strengthening theirs.
- Discover why healthy boundaries are essential for your successful Hypnotherapy practice.
- Recognize unhealthy boundaries and effective strategies to address them - while protecting yourself.
- Learn to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy boundaries.
- Understand when “No” actually means “Yes” and vice versa.
- Includes 29-page workbook (PDF) filled with explanations, worksheets and more!
- Total 4 Elective Hours/CEU Certificate
Elaine Perliss, CHt is a Senior Staff Instructor and Certified Hypnotherapist who has been helping clients for over 15 years via in person and worldwide through phone and Skype sessions. Elaine brings a lifetime of experience building and reinforcing her Healthy Boundaries. In addition, she has spent the past 16 years extensively studying this priceless tool for enhanced personal success and well-being. Join her as she shares this knowledge with you.
AHA Continuing Education Disclaimer
American Hypnosis Association Continuing Education Courses are not a substitute for your Hypnotherapy training. This seminar does not teach basic Hypnosis skills or general Hypnotherapy knowledge and is designed for professionals who already have completed or are in the process of Advanced Hypnotherapy Training. Advertising yourself as certified in specialty areas of Hypnotherapy without the benefit of an Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma from HMI or another duly recognized training institution is considered unethical.