Hypnosis and ADHD - Certification Course - Live on Zoom
Presented By: Lisa Machenberg, CCHt
NOW Live on Zoom: The American Hypnosis Association is proud and excited to now offer students around the world this exciting, Interactive Distance Learning (IDL) seminar, LIVE on Zoom.
Regardless of where you live in the world you can attend this live interactive online course directly from your home or office through Zoom Meetings. Live questions and answers with your Instructor and interaction with your peers delivered in real time.
Bonus: In addition to the live seminar, we will also provide you with 180 days access to the Pay-Per-View streaming video. This is the professionally recorded online streaming video previously recorded in front of a live audience in the HMI Studios. This allows you to review and study the courses on streaming video after the live events.
Pay-Per-View Only Option: You also have the option to purchase just the Pay-Per-View streaming video without the Live Zoom course, this is the studio recorded online streaming video only option. See pricing and more information for the PPV Only Option.
Become a Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) has come to light as one of the most wide spread challenges in our modern society. ADD crosses a wide spectrum of age groups and socioeconomic demographics. Challenges with attention and concentration can affect more than a person's academic performance, it also impacts self-esteem in the workplace and in personal relationships.
Hypnosis can help people with Attention Deficit Disorder learn to embrace their unique way of learning, and actually enhance the way their brain naturally works to excel academically and personally.
In this seminar, you will learn how anyone can become a superior student, worker or partner by improving focus, organization, and follow through. Gain the tools to help your clients STUDY FOR LIFE!
Included in this Certification Course:
- Hypnosis for concentration, retention, and recall
- Using “Hypno-Remote Controls” to reduce visual and auditory distractions
- Hypnosis to turn off “Test Anxiety” and turn on "Logic and Reason"
- “Time Distortion” to get more done in less time
- Self-Hypnosis to end procrastination and begin new tasks quickly and efficiently
- NLP for sustained mental effort for difficult and complex tasks
- How the ADD brain can actually be an asset when it comes to organization, planning, and follow through
- Separate sections on adult's attention issues and children's attention issues
- Sample hypnosis scripts that address the specific symptoms of Adult ADD
- Strategies and tools any adult can use to end procrastination
- Sample Hypnosis scripts that address: concentration/retention/recall, “fidgeting”, impulsivity, social situations, and school/test anxiety
- Special section for parents, teachers, and caregivers on how to keep the child on track and help him/her succeed in and out of the classroom
- 180-day access to review the in-studio produced complete Hypnosis and ADD course streaming videos
- 3 hours of live Zoom instruction with your Instructor Lisa Machenberg
- Additional 12 hours of streaming video of live therapy demonstrations/class review of an 8-year-old ADD client for 7 sessions
- Additional 5 hours of streaming video lecture combined with 3 live therapy demonstrations of 2 ADD children clients and 1 ADD adult client
- 19-page Hypnosis and ADD workbook (PDF)
- AHA Certification in Hypnosis and ADD
- Total 21 Elective Hours/CEU Certificate
AHA Continuing Education Disclaimer
American Hypnosis Association Continuing Education Courses are not a substitute for your Hypnotherapy training. This seminar does not teach basic Hypnosis skills or general Hypnotherapy knowledge and is designed for professionals who already have completed or are in the process of Advanced Hypnotherapy Training. Advertising yourself as certified in specialty areas of Hypnotherapy without the benefit of an Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma from HMI or another duly recognized training institution is considered unethical.