Hypnosis and ADHD - Online Certification Course
Presented By: Lisa Machenberg
Hypnosis and ADHD – The Hottest New Service in Hypnotherapy
This specialty certification course has become one of the hottest new services offered in hypnotherapy. Now, we're delivering this certification course directly to your home or office. No standing in line, no one hour lunch break, no spending 8 hours in a classroom. Plus, you have access for 6 months to study and review at your convenience.
Become a Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and ADHD
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) has come to light as one of the most widespread challenges in our modern society. ADHD crosses a wide spectrum of age groups and socio-economic demographics. Challenges with attention and concentration can affect more than a person's academic performance. It also impacts self-esteem in the workplace and in personal relationships.
Hypnosis can help people with ADHD learn to embrace their unique way of learning, and actually enhance the way their brain naturally works to excel academically and personally.
In this seminar, you will learn how anyone can become a superior student, worker or partner by improving focus, organization, and follow through. Gain the tools to help your clients STUDY FOR LIFE!
Never again will you shrink away or doubt your ability or expertise to help someone with ADHD. Proudly advertise your expertise as an AHA Certified Hypnosis and ADHD Specialist. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your private practice and multiply your clientele with referrals from happy, successful ex-ADHD sufferers.
In this Hypnosis and ADHD Seminar you will receive:
- 5 hours of streaming video instruction
- Including three “Live” therapy sessions with ADHD clients
- Additional 12 hours of streaming video of live therapy demonstrations/class review of an 8-year-old ADHD client for 7 sessions
- 180 days unlimited access
- 19-page Hypnosis and ADHD workbook (PDF)
- AHA Certification in Hypnosis and ADHD
- Total 17 Elective Hours/CEU Certificate
Included in this Hypnosis and ADHD Certification Course:
- Hypnosis for concentration, retention, and recall
- Using “Hypno-Remote Controls” to reduce visual and auditory distractions
- Hypnosis to turn off “Test Anxiety” and turn on “Logic and Reason”
- Using “Time Distortion” to get more done in less time
- Self-Hypnosis to end procrastination and begin new tasks quickly and efficiently
- NLP for sustained mental effort for difficult and complex tasks
- How the ADHD brain can actually be an asset when it comes to organization, planning, and follow through
- Separate sections on adult’s attention issues and children’s attention issues
- Sample hypnosis scripts that address the specific symptoms of Adult ADHD
- Strategies and tools any adult can use to end procrastination
- Sample Hypnosis scripts that address: concentration/retention/recall, “fidgeting”, impulsivity, social situations, and school/test anxiety
- Special section for parents, teachers, and caregivers on how to keep the child on track and help them succeed in and out of the classroom
Register or Login to Order
You must be logged in to your AHA/HMI Account to order this Pay-Per-View course. Purchase options and promotional pricing are available after login. Please choose one of the three options below:
- Register to Buy this Online Streaming Seminar Now! – Create a Hypnosis.edu Guest Account
- Existing AHA Members, HMI Students, AHA/HMI Customers – Login Here to Purchase
- Not an AHA Member? – Join the AHA Today!
Become a new or renewing member of the AHA today for just $179.00 per year and receive your choice of an exciting $109.00 or $159.00 online streaming video seminar for FREE.
AHA Continuing Education Disclaimer
American Hypnosis Association Continuing Education Courses are not a substitute for your Hypnotherapy training. This seminar does not teach basic Hypnosis skills or general Hypnotherapy knowledge and is designed for professionals who already have completed or are in the process of Advanced Hypnotherapy Training. Advertising yourself as certified in specialty areas of Hypnotherapy without the benefit of an Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma from HMI or another duly recognized training institution is considered unethical.