Hypnosis for Test Anxiety and Success - Certification Course
Presented By: Bruce Bonnett, CCHt
Become a Certified Specialist in
Test Anxiety and Success
Did you know that every year millions of students in the United States study for and take exams?
About 4 million high school seniors take tests in their classes at school, and over 2 million high school students take the SAT college admissions test. Almost 20 million students take exams in their college classes. Approximately 80,000 students take the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test), over 100,000 students take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test), and another 70,000 students take the Bar Exam. Many more students take the Dental Admission Test, the Chartered Financial Analyst Exam, the National Physical Therapy Exam, the Graduate Record Examination, and so many more tests!
Learn in detail how hypnotherapy can help these potential clients overcome test anxiety, to study effectively, and succeed on ANY test.
Included in this Certification Course
- How hypnosis can improve a student’s focus, energy, confidence, retention, recall, time management, motivation, self-discipline and test performance.
- How to get good sleep and stay healthy the nights before the exam.
- Many hypnotic techniques, suggestions and visualizations Bruce has successfully used with clients preparing for and taking exams.
- How to find relevant test specific information online to customize your hypnotherapy sessions for the exact test your client will take.
- How hypnosis can give a student a substantial advantage by ensuring the student remains calm and focused even if the test is more difficult than expected or asks unanticipated questions.
- How hypnosis can prevent distractions and unexpected interruptions from getting in the way of a successful grade or score on an exam.
- 3 hours of live Zoom instruction with your Instructor Bruce Bonnett.
- Plus 3 hours of streaming video of Bruce doing three hypnotherapy sessions with one student preparing to take the California Bar Exam.
- 62-page Hypnosis for Test Anxiety and Success workbook (PDF)
- Hypnosis and Test Anxiety Clinical Research Articles – 19 pages, 16 studies (PDF)
- AHA Certification in Hypnosis for Test Anxiety and Success
- Total 9 Elective Hours/CEU Certificate
NOW Live on Zoom: The American Hypnosis Association is proud and excited to now offer students around the world this exciting, Interactive Distance Learning (IDL) seminar, Live on Zoom.
Regardless of where you live in the world you can attend this live interactive online course directly from your home or office through Zoom Meetings. Live questions and answers with your Instructor and interaction with your peers are delivered in real time.
Pay-Per-View Only Option: You also have the option to purchase just the Pay-Per-View streaming video without the Live on Zoom course, this is the studio recorded online streaming video only option. See pricing and more information for the PPV Only Option.
Live on Zoom Bonus: In addition to the Live on Zoom seminar, we will also provide you with 180 days access to the Pay-Per-View streaming video. This is the professionally recorded online streaming video previously recorded in the HMI studios. This allows you to review and study the course on streaming video after the Zoom event.
AHA Continuing Education Disclaimer
American Hypnosis Association Continuing Education Courses are not a substitute for your Hypnotherapy training. This seminar does not teach basic Hypnosis skills or general Hypnotherapy knowledge and is designed for professionals who already have completed or are in the process of Advanced Hypnotherapy Training. Advertising yourself as certified in specialty areas of Hypnotherapy without the benefit of an Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma from HMI or another duly recognized training institution is considered unethical.