Biography for Bo Ling
Bo Ling is a Hypnotherapist assisting clients in Canada and China, as well as offering International clients Skype and phone sessions.
From a young age, Bo has been curious of the mystery of unknown reality. She explored the world and tried to find answers through reading scientific books and learning other spiritual ways. She is fascinated with the human brain and body.
She has found the tool of hypnosis and found the immensity and beauty of the spirit world which resides within us. All possibilities reside within us.
She has been an engineer and a business person before, she sees every individual as a unique soul and holds a great compassion for people who are asking for her help.
She has a passion to help people find their solutions, strategies and approaches to their goals and wishes, overcome any obstacles standing in their way and to develop life long strategies for personal and professional success.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Change Habits
- Chronic Pain
- Immune System
- Past Life Regression
- Sleep Disorders
Bo Ling offers hypnotherapy to assist individuals with self-improvement, stress management, overcoming anxiety, fears, phobias, unwanted habits, behaviors, and motivation or achieving better health, and accomplishing personal goals.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 03/26/2018 - Date Graduated: 04/03/2019
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Explode Your Practice with Phone and Skype Sessions - 03/2020
- Hypnosis in History - 05/2017
- jumpSTART 2021! - 01/2021
- Love, Sex and Intimacy - 09/2020
- Rapid and Instant Inductions - 10/2017
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Healing the Inner Child - 04/2021
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - 11/2020
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 05/2019
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 03/2021
- Hypnosis for Anxieties and Fears - 09/2020
- Hypnosis for Immune Disorders - 06/2019
- Past-Life Regression Therapist - 05/2019
- Smoking Cessation - 09/2021
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2020
Regina, Saskatchewan S4T 4K1, Canada