Biography for Mylene Aldrich, CHt
I believe my greatest asset in my private practice is my ability to connect, help people feel at ease, and assisting them to bring forth their greatest strengths to accomplish their goals and manifest their dreams.
I am an energy worker that became fascinated by the power of the mind and the effects it has on the body. Thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, unconscious bias, and distortions are all things that we sometimes use to limit ourselves. If not managed properly, they can result in emotional feelings of emptiness as well as physical aches, pains, chronic symptoms, and diseases.
I have been working with bodies since 2005, learning the subtle language and different capacities they have and express. I have a Maestro title in a modality called Access Consciousness, which includes Being You classes, Energetic Synthesis of Being, Symphony of Possibilities, Energetic Synthesis of Structural Embodiment, Advance Body classes, Foundation, Choice of Possibilities, and Maestro.
I explore other areas like Nutrition, Homeopathy, Herbalism, Aroma Therapy, Chrystal Healing, EFT and good old listening… things that are said and unsaid, the whispers of your being.
Now as a Hypnotherapist, I can connect the dots from the energetics, the body, the mind, and any perceptions and beliefs, both conscious and subconscious that have been limiting your success, happiness, health and prosperity. Tapping the resources of the subconscious mind, combined with a space of no judgement and and intuitive knowing, sets the stage for the dynamic transformation you have been searching for.
- Change Habits
- Chronic Pain
- Death or Loss
- Improve Health
- Pain Management
- Relationship Enhancement
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
I have studied many modalities. I experimented with homeopathic, herbal, nutrition, massages, crystals, energy, body processes and I am a Certified Hypnotherapist. I gathered a plethora of knowledge that I find useful in my practice. I am pragmatic, I like to use the experience and knowledge I have gathered to trigger and create more ease with life, within our bodies and furthermore, our minds.
Since 2012 I have been studying with Access Consciousness. Most of my practice is based on the Access Consciousness Tools, Body Processes and way of life which is living in the question, acknowledging your knowing, and empowering others to know what they know. I started my Hypnotherapy studies at HMI College of Hypnotherapy in January of 2019 and I use all these tools in my sessions which creates a dynamic approach to issues. I find that using the mind to our advantage instead of against us and connecting with our body can be a very powerful experience.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 01/29/2019 - Date Graduated: 02/27/2020
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Body Syndromes - 03/2020
- Ethics and Boundaries for California Therapists - 02/2019
- Healing the Child Within - 01/2020
- Hypnosis in History - 01/2019
- Hypnotic Scripts - 08/2019
- Intimate Conversations with Dr. John Kappas - 01/2022
- Introduction to Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASIST) - 08/2019
- Love, Sex and Intimacy - 12/2021
- Metaphysical Imagery - 01/2022
- NLP: Principles and Strategies of Success - 02/2019
- Research Articles Course - 03/2022
- Teens - Managing Stress in this Fast-Paced Competitive World - 08/2019
- The Gifts of Trauma - 02/2019
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 11/2021
- Certified Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-743-0992
Certification Number: 51526839
Certification Valid To: Jul 23, 2022
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Imagery - 02/2022
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 01/2020
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 09/2019
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 01/2022
- Hypnosis for the Caregiver - 09/2021
- Past-Life Regression Therapist - 01/2022
- Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis - 09/2019
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 11/2021
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 02/27/2020
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2019
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2019
Sherman Oaks, California 91403, United States