Biography for Rian O'Meara
I graduated from the University of Arizona with a B.A. in Psychology and naturally gravitated to the helping professions. I eventually became a Case Manager at a group home for juvenile delinquent boys in Chicago. In this position, I integrated myself as a surrogate parent, role model, and liaison for these young men to bridge better lives.
The experience gave me leadership responsibilities and I learned essential lessons about healing; most importantly, that no matter how hard one works on the behalf of another person, only that person can choose a better life for himself (or herself). My involvement as a social worker seeded a more thoughtful consideration of how best to assist others.
With my furthering education, I have become a Certified Hypnotherapist through the Hypnosis Motivation Institute (HMI), a Nationally Accredited College. I have begun a private practice in Woodland Hills. I am also on staff at HMI as a hypnotherapy tutor.
The hypnotherapy life is one I have chosen to pursue as a career, so I can attempt to serve others in a way that is thoughtful and giving. My only goal as your hypnotherapist is to positively assist you. In my practice, I blend a unique therapeutic mix of how to balance body, mind and will. For example, as a client, you know what you want: peace of mind, prosperity, self-respect, confidence, the list goes on. I show my clients easy to use everyday tools to achieve their goals and reinforce their ability to use these tools quickly, easily and simply with hypnosis. It is a technique of self-empowerment.
- Assist Healing
- Self Hypnosis
- Stop Smoking
I graduated from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2016 and practice at HMI's clinic in addition to my own office in Woodland Hills, California. I specialize in general neurotic issues and can assist with anything specific that you would like to treat.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 01/22/2015 - Date Graduated: 01/22/2016
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Body Syndromes - 12 2015
- Empowered Speaking for Success - 06 2016
- Fears and Anxieties - 10 2015
- Hoarding: How It Can Harm, How You Can Help - 06 2016
- Hypnosis in History - 01 2015
- Hypnosis in the Rehab Environment - 10 2015
- Integrating Hypnosis and Energy Healing - 10 2015
- Intimate Conversations with Dr. John Kappas - 05 2015
- Mindfulness - 06 2015
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Metaphysical Imagery - 05 2015
- Thirteen Breaths to Freedom - 07 2017
- Using Hypnosis in Dealing with Change - 06 2016
- Women and Aging - Hypnosis, Support and Celebrating - 10 2015
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 10 2015
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 07 2016
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 01/22/2016
- Saint John's Hospital Volunteer
Member Since: 2012
- Toastmasters International
Member Since: 2011
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2015
Topanga, California 90290, United States