Biography for Rodolfo P. Baraquiel, RN, CMH
For the last five years I have been a Chief-Nurse of a Secondary Hospital, and until now a Clinical Instructor in Psychiatric Nursing from 2009, today I am also involved in a Rehab-Facility for people with problems in substance abuse and behavioral disorder.
It was in December 2013 that I graduated from Hypnosis Motivation Institute (HMI) College of Hypnotherapy and later became a member of American Hypnosis Association.
I am an Emergency Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse with Master’s Degree in Nursing, and a Diploma in Hypnotherapy. Recently working in Calamba City Health Office as a Counselor in Mental Health Division, catering to clients with mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Change Habits
- General Practice
- Panic Attacks
- Self Hypnosis
- Stop Smoking
- Study Habits
- Substance Abuse
Being a Registered Nurse I worked in various hospitals and rehabilitation facilities to earn my needed experience to be an Emergency Nurse and a Psychiatric Nurse with the Trainings and Seminars in it.
After I obtained my Master's Degree in Nursing I decided to be a Clinical Instructor in Psychiatric Nursing where I followed up with nursing students of different schools and colleges in a Government owned mental health institution.
From those experiences that I have my desire to know: "What makes people tick and how to give them a much needed break."
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 12/30/2010 - Date Graduated: 12/18/2013
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- ABC's of Success - 03/2015
- Body/Mind Imaging - Creating Powerful, Personal Presence - 12/2017
- Empowered Speaking for Success - 10/2016
- First Three Hypnosis Sessions - 08/2014
- Healing Developmental Trauma and Adaptation with Hypnosis - 11/2016
- Hoarding: How It Can Harm, How You Can Help - 10/2016
- How Not to Give into Naysayers - 11/2016
- Hypnosis and Anxiety - 08/2017
- Hypnosis in History - 01/2019
- Hypnotic Remedies for Three Productivity Poisons - 12/2017
- Is it Intuition, or is it NLP? - 08/2017
- Podcasting for Your Hypnotherapy Practice - 06/2022
- So you want to write a book?! - 12/2017
- Stage Hypnosis - 03/2015
- The Client Drought, A Shift in Perspective Can Shift Your Experience - 08/2017
- Transformation: Tools for Changing Behavior - 11/2016
- Using Hypnosis in Dealing with Change - 10/2016
- Certified Master Hypnotist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 011358
Certification Valid To: Jan 08, 2023
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and ADHD - 10/2010
- Hypnosis and Childbirth - 08/2017
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - 10/2015
- Smoking Cessation - 01/2016
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2015
Rodolfo P. Baraquiel
Calamba City, 4027, Philippines