Biography for Erin Thomas
Erin Thomas is a 6th Generation Usui/Tibetan Reiki Shinpiden Shihan and the owner of FreeSpirit Personal Wellness in Greenville, SC, USA.
Being a teacher first and foremost, helps Erin bring a nurturing and empowering element to her clients and members of her community as they progress in their personal endeavors. Erin is a Life Coach and public speaker, bringing humor into boardrooms and classrooms. She changes the way you look at things, so the things you look at change.
It is the mission of FreeSpirit Personal Wellness to continually explore within ourselves and others the magnificence of our subconscious mind; how it can influence our behavior, effect our mental, emotional and physical health and the events of our lives, and empower us to achieve all our goals.
Through research, education, and clinical application of this conviction, FreeSpirit Personal Wellness aspires to better the world by fostering greater awareness of these principles and developing the means that will enable mankind to influence the programming of their subconscious minds to be in harmony with conscious desires.
Erin is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and Music Educator, and really does enjoy long walks on the beach and sunsets!
- Assist Healing
- Child Birth
- Death or Loss
- Problem Solving
- Stage Fright
- Stop Smoking
Erin Thomas has over 20 years experience as a teacher in different arenas and describes herself as a personal tutor to children and adults wishing to recreate themselves. She brings to you her experience of many years as a faithful veteran, loving mother, nurturing teacher and devout healer.
Hypnobirthing and working to empower children hold warm heartspaces for Erin.
Erin has risen from poverty and tragedy; therefore, making her not only sympathetic, but also empathetic to many issues presented in her practice.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 02/27/2015 - Date Graduated: 02/09/2016
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Certified MAP Practitioner
MAP Coaching Institute, LLC - 833-300-5265
Date Started: 09/18/2019 - Date Graduated: 02/19/2020
Total Weeks: 21
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique - 01/2018
- Emergency Hypnosis - 10/2014
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality Part 1 - 02/2015
- Imagery 1 - 10/2017
- Imagery 2 - 10/2017
- Rapid and Instant Inductions - 12/2014
- Thirteen Breaths to Freedom - 06/2016
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Healing the Inner Child - 02/2015
- Hypnosis and Childbirth - 09/2014
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 03/2014
- Hypnosis and Seniors - 07/2016
- Hypnosis and Sports Performance - 05/2016
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - 06/2015
- Past-Life Regression Therapist - 01/2015
- Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis - 08/2017
- Smoking Cessation - 01/2019
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 04/2018
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2013
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2018
- International Center for Reiki Training
Member Since: 2014
FreeSpirit Personal Wellness
FreeSpirit Personal Wellness
Greenville, South Carolina 29615, United States