Biography for Jade M. Calkins, CHt
Jade Calkins grew up in one of the most mysterious of places, where the tall trees merge into quiet beaches, covered by blankets of fog in the redwood forest of Humboldt County. Reading, writing and artistic endeavors allowed her imagination to blossom, but it was curiosity about the mind that led her to the Hypnosis Motivational Institute (HMI).
Jade is an honors graduate of HMI. She is a Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP) and in Mental and Emotional Release (MER). A Therapeutic Imagery Master, she weaves images into the mind that speak to the heart and create new neuro pathways.
Jade meets her clients with compassion and empathy; she sees behind the beliefs and behaviors, into her clients' highest intentions. She believes that a precious child of love and light resides within each of us, that everything else is just a program that is running off of past fears and hurt. What if YOU had the opportunity to reprogram your mind and heal those emotional blocks that stop you from achieving your success?
Jade has traveled down her own path of self healing. Her experience has given her the capacity to hold space for others. She is a facilitator of emotional healing. Jade walks beside her clients along the path of understanding, supplying tools and information to help guide others into their most natural state of being. A state of being that is in alignment with self love, a place where it becomes easy to feel a sense of calm, positivity and new possibilities.
Jade's words are like that of a still soft voice that whisper truth and love. Her awareness that every soul speaks with uniqueness allows her to explore with her clients each piece of the puzzle that creates the picture of who they are, helping them live more fulfilling and purposeful lives.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 12/13/2016 - Date Graduated: 01/25/2018
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis for Clients with Cancer - 04 2017
- Hypnosis in History - 12 2016
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Imagery for Life Passages - 05 2017
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Metaphysical Imagery - 05 2017
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Mythic and Archetypal Imagery - 04 2017
- Certified Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-659-8687
Certification Number: 41725808
Certification Valid To: Jun 03, 2021
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 11 2017
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - 06 2017
- Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation - 09 2017
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 01 2018
- Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy - 12 2017
- Past-Life Regression Therapist - 06 2012
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 03 2017
- Therapeutic Imagery Master - 09 2017
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Advanced Imagery - 09 2017
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 01/25/2018
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2017
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2017
Jade M. Calkins
Jade Calkins Hypnotherapy
Claremont, California 91711, United States