Biography for Joe Marsh, CHt
Are you a man tired of walking on eggshells or hoping you don't say the wrong thing around others?
Are you done pretending to be someone you're not just to please others?
Has putting the needs of others ahead of your own gotten old?
My name is Joe, a gym owner turned Certified Hypnotherapist. I help men, single or in committed relationships, gain confidence and live with integrity by rewriting subconscious programming and updating ineffective behavior patterns.
I believe this process is a journey with no definite destination. I am here to help other men who want to improve themselves and transform their lives but aren’t sure where to start. I want my hypnotherapy practice to be a safe place that offers support and camaraderie.
If you are ready to take charge, take the lead, become the man you know you are meant to be, and create the life you have dreamed of, we will work together to come up with a personalized plan that includes personal coaching and hypnotherapy to help you on your transformational journey.
- Change Habits
- Lack of Direction
- Lack of Initiative
- Relationship Enhancement
- Resistance to Change
- Self Confidence
- Self Defeating Behaviors
- Self Esteem
- Self Image
- Self Mastery
As a husband, father, and business owner, I know how it feels to struggle with setting personal boundaries, working with my emotions, or taking the lead. My personal journey began in 2014, with the book “No More Mr. Nice Guy”. It provided me the insight to search for information on how to fix the chronic problems I faced in my life at that time.
My experience has allowed me to:
- Learn how to effectively communicate my expectations of how I am to be treated to others.
- Voice my opinions, frustrations and desires without fear of judgment.
- Live authentically and be true to myself.
- Stand up for myself and voice my own wants and needs.
- Learn how to live life from a place of fulfillment and gratitude.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 08/18/2020 - Date Graduated: 11/22/2021
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - 05/2021
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique - 02/2020
- Basic Emotional Freedom Technique - 01/2020
- Body Syndromes - 03/2021
- Business Basics: Tools to Get, Retain and Help More Clients - 08/2021
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Hypnosis - 09/2021
- Creating a Professional Zoom Room - 03/2021
- Explode Your Practice with Phone and Skype Sessions - 09/2019
- Hypnosis and Anxiety - 09/2021
- Hypnosis in History - 12/2018
- Introduction to Professional Podcasting - 08/2021
- Kappasinian Hypnosis - 05/2021
- Making Fast and Permanent Change - 08/2021
- Making the Unconscious Conscious - 04/2021
- Marketing Mastery - The Basics of Building your Practice - 09/2021
- Master the Arm Raising - 03/2020
- NLP: Principles and Strategies of Success - 09/2021
- Research Articles Course - 10/2021
- So you want to write a book?! - 09/2021
- Stage Hypnosis - 01/2020
- Stress Relief Techniques - 04/2021
- Super Power Style: Dressing with Intention - 09/2021
- Tapping the Subconscious through Conversational Hypnosis - 04/2021
- The Client Drought, A Shift in Perspective Can Shift Your Experience - 08/2021
- The Decision Factor - 03/2020
- The Insider Secret to Generating and Retaining New Clients - 09/2021
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 05/2021
- Wisdom of the Body-Mind in Hypnotherapy - 08/2021
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 010511
Certification Valid To: Oct 29, 2023
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 08/2019
- Hypnosis for Immune Disorders - 04/2021
- Smoking Cessation - 03/2021
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2019
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2019
Joe Marsh Hypnotherapy
Take Charge Hypnotherapy
Pahrump, Nevada 89060, United States