Biography for Karen Hodgson-Kean, CHt
Formerly the Spa Director at Hippocrates Health Institute, Florida. Karen has a wealth of experience in the field of weight loss, diet and nutrition.
Karen trained with Dr. Patterson Stark, Anti Aging Dr. and Founder of the IAPPL, International Academy of Prevention Performance and Longevity.
Karen shares and follows Dr.Stark's protocols for a healthy lifestyle along with support at an underlying level through Hypnosis.
Learning Hypnosis has created a revolutionary shift in my personal life and I'm so grateful that I can tie in all my years of experience and combine them to achieve powerful results!
I can help you overcome the negatives in your life and help you transform into the you that you really are!
- Body Image
- Change Habits
- Improve Health
- Lack of Ambition
- Lack of Direction
- Lack of Enthusiasm
- Nail Biting
- Public Speaking
- Reach Goals
- Self Confidence
- Weight Loss
I have been working with people who overeat, chose the wrong foods, lack motivation to exercise and helped them turn around to making healthier choices!
I have seen transformations in confidence and desire to be present in life, helping people recognize their weak areas and turning them around to feel fully empowered with them self and the life they live!
I love helping people make lifestyle changes for long term health and improvement and have a wealth of experience in the area of diet and nutrition.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 04/10/2018 - Date Graduated: 06/02/2018
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Transformational Studies Institute, Florida - 2005
- Certified in Glyconutrition - University of Miami Florida - 2006
- Certified Anti Aging Consultant - IAPPL, New Zealand - 2014
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique - Aug 2018
- Embracing Your Shadow Self - Jun 2018
- Emergency Hypnosis - Jun 2020
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality 1 - Feb 2019
- Healthy Boundaries - Jun 2018
- Hoarding: How It Can Harm, How You Can Help - Jun 2018
- How Forgiveness Impacts Brain Functioning - Sep 2018
- How Not to Give into Naysayers - Aug 2018
- How to Release Self-Limiting Beliefs - Jun 2018
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss Part 2 - Jun 2018
- Hypnosis in History - Mar 2018
- Hypnotic Remedies for Three Productivity Poisons - Sep 2018
- Jumpstart 2019 Jamboree! - Jan 2019
- Social Media Marketing from Your Smartphone - Jun 2018
- Stage Hypnosis - Aug 2018
- The Art of Positive Thinking - Jun 2018
- Certified Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-659-8687
Certification Number: 46015117
Certification Valid To: Jun 06, 2021
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Handwriting Analysis - Jan 2019
- Handwriting Analysis - Sep 2018
- Healing the Inner Child - Jan 2019
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - Jun 2018
- Hypnosis for the Caregiver - Jun 2020
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 06/02/2018
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2018
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2018
Change Your Life with Hypnotherapy
Encinitas, California 92024, United States