Biography for Karen Hodgson-Kean, CHt
Formerly the Spa Director at Hippocrates Health Institute, Florida. Karen has a wealth of experience in the field of weight loss, diet and nutrition.
Karen trained with Dr. Patterson Stark, Anti Aging Dr. and Founder of the IAPPL, International Academy of Prevention Performance and Longevity.
Karen shares and follows Dr.Stark's protocols for a healthy lifestyle along with support at an underlying level through Hypnosis.
Learning Hypnosis has created a revolutionary shift in my personal life and I'm so grateful that I can tie in all my years of experience and combine them to achieve powerful results!
I can help you overcome the negatives in your life and help you transform into the you that you really are!
- Body Image
- Change Habits
- Improve Health
- Lack of Ambition
- Lack of Direction
- Lack of Enthusiasm
- Nail Biting
- Public Speaking
- Reach Goals
- Self Confidence
- Weight Loss
I have been working with people who overeat, chose the wrong foods, lack motivation to exercise and helped them turn around to making healthier choices!
I have seen transformations in confidence and desire to be present in life, helping people recognize their weak areas and turning them around to feel fully empowered with them self and the life they live!
I love helping people make lifestyle changes for long term health and improvement and have a wealth of experience in the area of diet and nutrition.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 04/10/2018 - Date Graduated: 06/02/2018
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Transformational Studies Institute, Florida - 2005
- Certified in Glyconutrition - University of Miami Florida - 2006
- Certified Anti Aging Consultant - IAPPL, New Zealand - 2014
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique - 08/2018
- Embracing Your Shadow Self - 06/2018
- Emergency Hypnosis - 06/2020
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality 1 - 02/2019
- Healthy Boundaries - 06/2018
- Hoarding: How It Can Harm, How You Can Help - 06/2018
- How Forgiveness Impacts Brain Functioning - 09/2018
- How Not to Give into Naysayers - 08/2018
- How to Release Self-Limiting Beliefs - 06/2018
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss Part 2 - 06/2018
- Hypnosis in History - 03/2018
- Hypnotic Remedies for Three Productivity Poisons - 09/2018
- Jumpstart 2019 Jamboree! - 01/2019
- Social Media Marketing from Your Smartphone - 06/2018
- Stage Hypnosis - 08/2018
- The Art of Positive Thinking - 06/2018
- Certified Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-659-8687
Certification Number: 46015117
Certification Valid To: Jun 06, 2021
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Handwriting Analysis - 01/2019
- Handwriting Analysis - 09/2018
- Healing the Inner Child - 01/2019
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 06/2018
- Hypnosis for the Caregiver - 06/2020
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 06/02/2018
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2018
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2018
Change Your Life with Hypnotherapy
Encinitas, California 92024, United States