Biography for Nichole Brown
Nichole Brown is a Certified Hypnotherapist that combines empathy along with her studies in hypnotherapy to assist individuals in making positive life changes.
Nichole is committed to meeting the needs of her clients through Positiveness, Understanding, and Nurturing. She takes pride in providing a safe, comfortable, non - judgmental, and confidential environment that allows her clients to flourish.
She also comes from a place of understanding in her approach to therapy that is unmatched by most. "Change and Encouragement is my profession through HYPNOSIS!"
- Career Success
- Self Confidence
- Stop Smoking
I have been interested in the strange dichotomy of the workings of the human mind for many years. The fundamental question that has guided my work has been, “What are the keys that can unlock human potential?”
The answer unquestionably for me is the profession of hypnotherapy. In my training I have discovered that when we can navigate the unconscious “blocks” that result in maladjustment's we gain new insights into ways to unlock our highest potential. This allows for one of the most crucial things to take place; The concept of insight. Insight as the word suggest, allows us to “see” inside ourselves.
To embark on a guided tour of self-discovery that allows us to objectively bring to light old blocks and faulty structures that unknowingly undermine and sabotage our potential. As a Hypnotherapist I am responsible for lifting your spirit to it's highest potential (from the moment I meet YOU) and that is it.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 03/22/2012 - Date Graduated: 03/22/2013
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Stop Smoking Clinical Case History with John Melton - 04/08/2013
- Diploma in Handwriting Analysis - 09/18/2012
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Rapid and Instant Inductions - 04/2017
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Healing the Inner Child - 06/2016
- Hypnosis and Childbirth - 06/2021
- Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation - 04/2013
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - 04/2015
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 03/2015
- Past-Life Regression Therapist - 03/2014
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 03/22/2013
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2012
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2013
- National Association of Hypnocounselors
Member Since: 2012
Phoenix Miller Hypnosis
Tarzana, California 91356, United States