Biography for Sandra Grace, CHt
Sandra is a Certified Life Coach and an Honors Graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in Tarzana, California. With a firm belief that life should be lived in grace, she is passionate about helping individuals live fulfilling lives without the constant hustle.
Her journey began as an agent, assisting people in finding their dream homes. However, Sandra soon realized that creating a blueprint of the home in one’s mind is essential to manifesting that dream. This realization led her to explore the transformative power of hypnotherapy.
Sandra specializes in personal self-improvement, with a focus on weight management, body image, self-confidence, overcoming trauma, and conquering fears and anxiety. As an international traveler, she draws from a diverse range of life experiences, combined with the education, discipline, and professionalism she gained as an intern at HMI.
Sandra is available for speaking engagements and presentations that leave the audience empowered and yearning for more.
One of Sandra’s favorite quotes is, “The cave you fear to enter holds the secret treasure that you seek,” which perfectly reflects her outlook on life. Sandra believes that life is an adventure, and it’s too short to focus on things that don’t truly matter. She is dedicated to helping individuals harness the power of their minds, providing them with the tools to live life to the fullest.
Join Sandra on this transformative journey of self-discovery and empowerment, and unlock the treasure that lies within you.
- Assist Healing
- Body Image
- Change Habits
- Pain Management
- Past Life Regression
- Public Speaking
- Resistance to Change
- Self Awareness
- Self Confidence
- Self Hypnosis
- Self Image
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
As the CEO of Graceful Living SOULutions and a mother, Sandra understands the joys and challenges of balancing family and personal growth. Sandra’s journey into hypnotherapy was driven by the belief that everyone possesses unique gifts to share with the world.
Through empowering techniques including NLP, Sandra guides individuals to access their subconscious minds, overcome obstacles and create lasting positive change. Sandra is no stranger to adversity herself and she says her black belt in adversity taught her the greatest lessons of all time.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 06/14/2022 - Date Graduated: 07/31/2023
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Cheryl O'Neil/Patrick - Motivation for Writing Novel - 03/2023
- Heart Medicine: Stop Painful Patterns and Find Peace and Freedom - 09/2022
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss Part 2 - 12/2022
- Hypnosis in History - 06/2022
- jumpSTART 2023! - 01/2023
- Kappasinian Hypnosis - 01/2023
- Lisa Machenberg/Diane - Driving Anxiety - 06/2023
- Metaphysical Imagery - 04/2023
- NLP: Principles and Strategies of Success - 11/2022
- Spoon Bending - Come to the PK Party! - 11/2022
- Stage Hypnosis - 06/2023
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 011961
Certification Valid To: Aug 17, 2024
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 01/2023
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 09/2022
- Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy - 01/2023
- Past-Life Regression Therapy - 02/2023
- Smoking Cessation - 05/2023
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 08/2022
- Honors Graduate - Clinical Hypnotherapy Program
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 08/01/2023
- Director's Award
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 07/31/2023
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2022
Win With Grace Hypnotherapy
Win With Grace Hypnotherapy
Lilburn, Georgia 30047, United States