Biography for Sari Cowsert, CHt
Sari Cowsert is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Master Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator, and Intuitive Healer.
She believes that we are the creators of our lives by how we think, act, and feel. Through these 3 habits we can create and or modify any behavior. By using our awareness of observing these processes, we can begin to mold our subconscious through hypnosis, therefore creating our lives!
She has personally healed herself of PCOS and Hypothyroidism through the power of the subconscious mind, and believes anything is possible if we believe it.
She is passionate about working with people who are asking themselves the harder questions. Is there more to life? Do you believe there has to be more to life? Her passion is to create a bigger better belief system in her clients allowing them to thrive in this lifetime!
- Body Image
- Career Success
- Child Birth
- Lack of Direction
- Panic Attacks
- Past Life Regression
- Resistance to Change
- Self Awareness
- Self Confidence
- Weight Loss
Sari started her journey with the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2019. She was in the process of healing herself of chronic panic attacks and anxiety, not allowing her to live life to her fullest potential. By discovering it was her very own thoughts that were creating these debilitating events, she began to change how she thought by observing her thoughts and the feelings and behaviors that came with them.
When we start to witness how we have lived, we can step outside of the emotion and begin to ask ourselves how we would like to be instead? Hypnosis is an amazing tool to begin asking these questions.
I retired from being a hairstylist of 17 years to help others be at their fullest potential. I decided it was time to start helping people on the inside so they can project how they feel internally to the outside, versus the opposite.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 10/19/2021 - Date Graduated: 11/30/2022
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Body Syndromes - 10/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/Anthony - Grief - 09/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/Justine - Stop Smoking - 10/2022
- Elaine Perliss/Mary - Stop Smoking - 10/2022
- Heart Medicine: Stop Painful Patterns and Find Peace and Freedom - 09/2022
- Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction - 06/2022
- Hypnosis for Past Life Regression Therapy - 07/2022
- Hypnosis in History - 09/2021
- Imagery for Life Passages - 04/2022
- Introduction to Somatic and Parts Work for Healing Trauma - 09/2022
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 03/2022
- Intuitive Healing and Development - Level One - 11/2022
- jumpSTART 2022! - 01/2022
- Lisa Machenberg/Lauree - Stop Smoking - 10/2022
- Making the Unconscious Conscious - 05/2022
- Metaphysical Imagery - 04/2022
- Mythic and Archetypal Imagery - 03/2022
- Sigil Magic Imagery - Draw your Way to Success - 09/2022
- Transcendent Aspects of the Human Experience - 03/2022
- Wisdom of the Body-Mind in Hypnotherapy - 11/2021
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 010947
Certification Valid To: Apr 29, 2024
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Imagery - 03/2022
- Healing the Inner Child - 10/2022
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 02/2022
- Therapeutic Imagery Master - 05/2022
- Honors Graduate - Clinical Hypnotherapy Program
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 12/01/2022
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2022
Emerging Hearts LLC
Royse City, Texas 75189, United States