Biography for Kinga Dupuis
I have always been fascinated with the feelings and inner thoughts of my clients and having compassion for the root cause of any problem in their life. Building rapport quickly, I have a natural gift for loving people and helping them feel safe.
Almost everyone I meet opens up to me and shares with me their deepest thoughts and feelings. People trust me with their problems and even embarrassing secrets very often. As a mother of 6 I have learned to resolve problems and have been able to deeply care for others as if they were my own family.
I have often dealt with very complex issues in my life. I have been able to help many with their emotional and or mental disorders in my family, friends or clients. I am amazed how quickly I am able to help my clients in only a few sessions to get lasting results to their problems.
I was able to help my friends using Hypnosis even before I was trained as a Hypnotherapist, but after receiving my training at the Hypnosis Motivation Institute and graduating with Honors, I feel extremely qualified to help people even more! I have seen so much healing take place each and every time I hypnotize someone that I think this was given to me as a gift from heaven.
I am a Certified Hypnotherapist and a member of the Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 and the American Hypnosis Association.
- Chronic Pain
- Overly Critical
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Self Blame
- Self Criticism
- Self Image
I have spent many years helping others to improve their lives and overcome fears, phobias and anxiety including panic attacks, and helping them out of very hard and complex situations towards success and hope. After my HMI training I have been able to see amazing results in my clients as I started my practise.
Raising a large family has given me the gift of compassion to see everyone as a Child of God with creative and amazing talents hidden inside every soul! Taking care of my grandmother for several years and before she passed has helped me to be able to both help and have compassion for caretakers and the elderly.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 04/29/2018 - Date Graduated: 04/16/2019
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series - 09/2020
- Healthy Boundaries - 04/2020
- How to Release Self-Limiting Beliefs - 06/2020
- Hypnosis in History - 01/2018
- Make Anxiety Your Best Friend - 05/2020
- The 12 Steps of AA and Hypnotherapy - 05/2020
- Uplifting Depression - How Hypnotherapy Can Help - 05/2020
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Healing the Inner Child - 09/2019
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 06/2019
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 09/2018
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 04/2020
- Hypnosis for Anxieties and Fears - 07/2020
- Smoking Cessation - 01/2021
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 12/2020
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 04/16/2019
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2019
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2019
West Jordan, Utah 84084, United States